Priced from $30.00 to $50.00
Taken from: Pom Quarterly - Issue 33 - Summer 2020 "Sunwake" - AKA the PERFECT summer top! This cropped knit is breezy, breathable, and oh, so cute! The square neckline is complemented by the triangular, lacy stitch pattern! This top is worked in the round from the bottom up to the underarm and then the front and back are worked separately. The length of this project is easily adjusted by adding or removing rows from the St st section before beginning Chart A.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Wencke Pertermann.
- Size US 2.5 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, locking stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 2½ (36.5, 40, 44, 48, 52.25, 56, 60.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21.5 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in St st on 3.5mm needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Blue Sky Fibers Organic Cotton (Skinny), but Cascade Ultra Pima is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit