Priced from $42.00 to $63.00
Taken from: Knitscene Magazine - '20 Spring. Bring some spring to your needles with this sweet and slouchy tee! The deep armholes are fun to knit and the elegant garter-stitch gradient design deatured on the front gives a bit of interest! The tee is worked back and from from sleeve cuff to cleeve cuff. Perfect for the adventurous beginner and beyond, this relaxed piece is perfect to launch into side-to-side knitting.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Illitilli.
- Size US 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38.5 (41.5, 45.5, 49.5, 52.5, 56.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima Fine in the shade 3797 Dark Sea Foam.