Priced at $91.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Winter "Pebermynte" - The ideal way to stay warm this winter! The Pebermynte matching hat and cowl set features Scandinavian-inspired colorwork. The hat and cowl are stitched up using tapesty double crochet, using two high-contrast colorways to really make that pattern pop!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by NT Maglia.
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Hat: 1 (2, 3). Cowl: 1 size.
- Finished Measurements: Hat: 17 (20, 23)" circumference and 8" tall, excluding pom-pom. Cowl: 44" circumference and 6" tall.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches in tapestry dc, unblocked.
- Yarn shown is Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran but Cascade 220 Superwash Aran is a good substitute.