Priced at $7.50
Taken from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray: "Dress up any outfit with this vibrant allover textured cowl. It's knit in the round in an intermediate lace pattern reminiscent of a field of flowers. If you like a longer cowl, simply add more repeats."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray, pg 75 - Tiptoe Through the Tulips Cowl
- Size US 7-16" or 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18.5" top circumference and 29.5" bottom circumference x 6" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts & 29 rounds over 4"
- Color Shown is #53 Beet which we do not carry at this time. We suggest using #43 Ruby instead for a similar look.