Priced at $7.50
Taken from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray: "This dragon-scale beanie is a fairy tale combination of alternating lace and cable panels knit from the bottom-up in the round. A garter stitch brim allows for stretch, while the lacework keeps it light and airy."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray, pg 27 - Silver Plates Dragon Scale Cloche
- Size US 7-16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 19.5" circumference x 8.75" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts & 30 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #24 Platinum.