Priced from $45.90 to $53.55
Taken from: Knit Wit Magazine Issue 8: Hot "Elena Tank" - From the designer: "The Elena Tank is a bottom-up sleeveless top, featuring a sideways strip of braids separated by drops stitches, all highlighting the waist with a soft peplum. The body is a simple construction, picked up from the cable knit edge and worked upwards, decreasing into a shoulder-baring raglan with a mock turtleneck collar. Optional fringe is added to the waist at the end."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kindred Red.
- Size US 6 - 16", US 6 - 32", and US 7 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, tapestry needle, locking stitch markers, and crochet hook.
- Sizes: S/M (M/L, L/XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35 (39, 43)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 sts and 27 rows = 4"
- Yarn Shown: Wool and the Gang Shiny Happy Cotton, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Cascade Pacific Chunky as an alternate.