Priced from $95.85 to $149.10
From the Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '19 Holiday edition: Deborah Newton worked a beautiful Celtic wave pattern along the bottom of the body and sleeves in a roomy, textured raglan cardigan! The colorwork borders are worked in one piece from the lower edge, accentuating the flared silhouette of the sweater!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Deborah Newton.
- Size US 7 and US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38 (42 1/2, 46, 50 1/4, 54 1/2, 57 3/4)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in over chart pat using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is North Light Fibers Atlantic. We don't currently carry this yarn, but Cascade 200 is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit