Priced from $48.00 to $78.95
Taken from Knit to Flatter: "This fitted cardigan is constructed in pieces from the bottom up, with set-in sleeves. Deep twisted 1x1 ribbing trims the hem and sleeve cuffs. The button bands and neck edging are picked up and knitted after the piece is seamed."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit to Flatter, pg 31 - Cypress Cardigan.
- Size US 7 straight needles, US 7 - 24" circular needles, US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), eight buttons, and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31 (32.5, 35, 36.5, 39, 40.5, 42.5, 46.5, 50.5, 54.5)'' after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Laguna.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit