Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Winter "Homebody" - Talk about cozy! This slouchy pullover is the best way to unwind from a hard day with its exaggerated shoulder shaping and asymmetrical pattern placement. Understated half double crochet clusters add just the right amount of texture without being too much.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Moon Eldridge.
- Size US K hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 49 ½ (55, 61, 70, 75 ½, 81 ½)" bust circumference. Sample shown measures 49 ½", modeled with 9" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 11 sts and 7 ½ rows = 4" in main patt, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky but Cascade Pacific Chunky is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.