Priced at $20.00
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - Here's another, cute way to subtly show your house pride! Perfect for any beginner knitter or just for someone who wants a quick project to make, each cozy is worked in the round in one piece with a jogless stripe technique to make those stripes as seamless as possible!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 8 in. / 20.5 cm, Length: 3½ in. / 9 cm.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 39 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Berroco Comfort DK. Cascade Ultra Pima is a great substitute.