Some options as low as $40.50
Taken from Jul Patterns: The Infinity Scarf is a rectangle knit in a diagonal rib pattern. The ends of the finished scarf may be joined to form a moebius scarf using JUL Pedestal Buttons.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- The Infinity Scarf Pattern can be downloaded from the Jul website.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. Kit is available with or without Jul Pedestal Buttons. Pictured cowl features 6 small sized pedestal buttons.
- Finished Measurements: 8" or 9.25" wide x 72" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts over 4" although gauge is not critical for this project.
- Yarn shown is Fibre Co. Organik which we don't currently carry, we have substituted a similar yarn-- Cascade Highland Duo or Cascade Highland Duo or Eco Highland Duo.