Priced at $33.00
Taken from Sockupied: "Stir some color into your socks with this graphic pattern that's perfect for practicing your stranded colorwork skills. With a four-stitch repeat, floats of unused color extend no more than three stitches, making it easy to manage tension and achieve a perfect fit."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 63 - Spectrum Sock.
- Size US 1 double point needles, US 2 double point needles, US 2 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5 (7.5, 8.5) after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 41 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Anis, Camel, and Snow.
All Sizes - Anis/Camel/Snow
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit