Priced from $33.00 to $57.99
sTaken from Sockupied: "Stir some color into your socks with this graphic pattern that's perfect for practicing your stranded colorwork skills. With a four-stitch repeat, floats of unused color extend no more than three stitches, making it easy to manage tension and achieve a perfect fit."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 63 - Spectrum Sock.
- Size US 1 double point needles, US 2 double point needles, US 2 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5 (7.5, 8.5) after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 41 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Anis, Camel, and Snow.
All Sizes - Anis/Camel/Snow
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit