Priced at $21.30
Just two colors of Cascade 220 and a little bit of time can get you this cute and versatile yarn bowl! This gem is knit from the top down, and works perfectly to hold a yarn cake or ball,
keys & wallet, or a small kitten (squee!).
Never felted before? No worries! This is a perfect first felting project, because the finished size does not need to be exact.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Yarn Bowl is a free pattern on our site!
- Designed by Shannon Dunbabin
- US Size 15 (10 mm) 16" or 20" circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 1 stitch marker, tapestry needle
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 5" diameter x 4.5" height, after felting
- Gauge: 11 sts and 16 rnds = 4" in stockinette stitch with 2 strands of yarn held together, before felting
- Shown in Cascade 220 in colors 2433 Pacific & 2431 Chocolate Heather. One strand of each color is required
- Check out our color combos below, or visit the Cascade 220 page on our site to put together your own!