Priced from $55.00 to $82.50
Taken from Knitting Green: "This unstructured vest can easily transition from fall to spring. It is knit in a single piece to the armholes, then the back and fronts are worked separately to the shoulders.The shaping is achieved through cable stitches rather than increases and decreases."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is in Knitting Green.
- Size US 10.5 - 16" and US 10.5 - 32" circular needles, (1) 3.5cm button, US K crochet hook, and cable needle, not included.
- Finished Size: 35 (42, 49) in.
- Gauge: 32 st and 32 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #8015 Oatmeal. We used #8016 Beige.