Priced at $32.00
sTaken from Knitscene Magazine - '12 Accessories: "A tube is worked in Fair-isle - first, a small herringbone pattern, then, at the midpoint, a larger-scale chevron."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Knitscene Magazine - '12 Accessories, page 87.
- Size US 8-16" circs (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 25.25" circum. and 6.5" tall.
- Gauge: 19 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #1520 Black and #1510 Natural.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit