Priced from $132.00 to $198.00
Taken from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014: "In combining the styling and texture of the gansey with the bold motif of the Cowichan, the Tugboater Pullover is a sea-ready sweater with a Pacific-Northwest vibe."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014, pg 77 - Tugboater Pullover.
- Size US 6 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 4 buttons, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 45 (49, 53, 56.5, 60.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Doeskin Heather and Cordavan.
Colors Available in this Kit