Priced at $126.00
Taken from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014: "In combining the styling and texture of the gansey with the bold motif of the Cowichan, the Tugboater Pullover is a sea-ready sweater with a Pacific-Northwest vibe."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014, pg 77 - Tugboater Pullover.
- Size US 6 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 4 buttons, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 45 (49, 53, 56.5, 60.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Doeskin Heather and Cordavan.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit