Priced at $12.00
Taken from Churchmouse Classics Patterns: "Knit in a tightly spun traditional 5-ply Guernsey yarn, this all-weather cap is handsome on men and women alike. The eight-part decrease rounds create a flat circular top, while a firm gauge keeps the gansey-textured crown band standing at attention for pillbox styling. Or you can pull it down low over your ears like a beanie when the wind comes up!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Seaworthy Gansey Cap
- Size US 2- 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a darning needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts & 36 rounds over 4"
- Pattern is shown in a yarn we don't carry, we've substituted Cascade 220 Superwash Sport. For similar colors, try #817 Aran or #854 Navy.