Priced at $104.00
Taken from PomPom Quarterly: "There's no chance of catching a chill this autumn with this vast sea of cables around your shoulders. The epic scale of this scarf means it's magnificent to knit and wear - and you'll no doubt be over the moon about both."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from PomPom Quarterly, Issue 14, Autumn 2015, page 82.
- Size 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 3 stitch markers, and a cable needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 41 cm / 16" wide x 175 cm / 69" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 sts & 28 rows = 10 cm / 4" over Honeycomb Cable pattern, One repeat of the Twisted Rope Cable panel measures 17 cm / 7" wide x 10 cm / 4" deep.
- Yarn Shown is O-wool Classic Worsted, in Begonia. We do not currently carry this yarn but we like Cascade 220 Superwash Aran as a substitute!