Priced at $42.00
Taken from: Modern Tapestry Crochet "Point a Slouch" - Taking inspiration from tall rugged mountains, this hat boasts a colorful, steeply peaked motif. Wear it around town or even on a challenging hike to look cool and stay warm.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Modern Tapestry Crochet, pg. 53, "Point a Slouch"
- Size US G/6 (4mm) and US J/10 (6mm) crochet hook (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 20" in circumference and 14" tall. Fits a 21" to 23" head.
- Gauge: 18 sc blo and 14 rows = 4" with smaller hook.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Lark. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade 220 is a great substitute!