Priced at $199.50
Taken from: The Great American Afghan Book - This is a great first afghan project. This blanket explores many different techniques including colorwork and entrelac! Since the squares are made one at a time, they are portable and interchangeable. The finished blanket is 5 squares by 5 squares.
- This pattern is from The Great American Afghan.
- Size US 05 through US 08 needles depending on the square (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 62" x 62" after blocking.
- Gauge: varies depending on the square.
- Color Shown is colors 2440, 2452, 9489, 9445, 2444, 2435, 2445, 9408, 2453, 9488.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the pattern related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit