Taken from: The Great American Afghan Book - This is a great first afghan project. This blanket explores many different techniques including colorwork and entrelac! Since the squares are made one at a time, they are portable and interchangeable. The finished blanket is 5 squares by 5 squares.
- This pattern is from The Great American Afghan.
- Size US 05 through US 08 needles depending on the square (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 62" x 62" after blocking.
- Gauge: varies depending on the square.
- Color Shown is colors 2440, 2452, 9489, 9445, 2444, 2435, 2445, 9408, 2453, 9488.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.