Priced at $31.50
Taken from Knitting Tradtions Fall 2014: "Add these colorful boot liners to any boots and you're sure to carry cheer with you no matter the weather!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Tradtions Fall 2014, pg 59 - Wellington Boot Liners.
- Size US 2 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 sts and 42 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Charcoal, Bougainvillea, and Impasse Yellow.