Priced at $28.50
Taken from Knitting Tradtions Fall 2014: "Add these colorful boot liners to any boots and you're sure to carry cheer with you no matter the weather!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Tradtions Fall 2014, pg 59 - Wellington Boot Liners.
- Size US 2 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 sts and 42 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Charcoal, Bougainvillea, and Impasse Yellow.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit