Priced from $26.25 to $36.75
Taken from Brooklyn Tweed Wool People Vol. 3: "Reine" is a gorgeous and feminie lightweigh wool cardigan with soft details and subtle cables.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Brooklyn Tweed Wool People Vol. 3 - Reine by Alexis Winslow.
- Size US 6- 32" circular needles and DPNs (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a cable needle, tapestry needle, and waste yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (33.75, 37.5, 41.25, 45, 48.75, 52.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 35 rows over 4" in Stockinette Stitch.
- Color Shown: We do not carry the Brooklyn Tweed Yarn called for in this pattern at this time but are recommending Cascade 200 Fingering instead.