Priced from $144.00 to $150.99
Taken from: Knit Simple Magazine Holiday 2017 "Square of the Month KAL" - From tumbling blocks and flags to sand ripples and stairsteps, each of the twelve squares of this blanket is a sheer delight to knit. The only thing to decide is how to arrange your color palette, then sit back and enjoy the knitting!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine "Square of the Month Knit-Along".
- Size US 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Size I (5.5mm) crochet hook for seaming and a tapestry needle.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches
in over St st using larger needles.
- Color shown is Neutrals - 875 Feather Grey, 1926 Doeskin Heather, 862 Walnut Heather, and 247 Tuffet.