Priced at $86.40
Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Streaks of hot magenta and lime electrify a center panel of heathered palladium in van Dillen's pull-through wrap, knit in lustrous Lamb's Pride Worsted from Brown Sheep. It's worked in one piece, with intarsia color-work forming the ribbed borders. Garter stitch offers both structure and drape to the main section, which features a knit-in keyhole opening."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016, design by Amy Gunderson.
- Needles required but not included: US Size 8. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 23.5" by 79" after blocking.
- Gauge:16 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches over garter st.
- Colors Shown: #M03 gray heather, #M120 limeade, #M38 lotus pink.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit