Priced at $112.80
Taken from the Mason Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines Book, the Metrople coat is sure to be a hit. The Mason Dixon girls have put a lot of thought into what makes a great coat. Along with an elegant design, they chose a great yarn...this project that is perfect for the upcoming fall and winter season is knit up in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky. Check out all of the great colors we have in stock!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Finished Measurement: 41" (45", 49", 53", 57").
- Gauge: 14 sts/4 inches in linen stitch.
- Needles: Pattern calls for size 13 26" needles and size L crochet hook, not included.
- Notions: Pattern calls for five 1.25" buttons, not included.
- Main Color Shown is #04 Charcoal Heather.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit