Priced from $251.10 to $255.90
Taken from: Interweave Knits Fall 2017 "Astral Road Ruana" - Favoring classic cables and open fields of easy texture, the Astral Road Ruana maintains a rustic, homespun character within its flowing form. Blanket, sweater, coat, or wrap, it nimbly transforms to suit the needs of the wanderer. This ruana is equally generous to the knitter; a saddle-style cabled shoulder panel is cast on provisionally at the back neck and runs from neck to hem on either side. The body is then worked seamlessly from the cable panel downward in back and in front.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Fall 2017 "Astral Road Ruana".
- Size 6 (4 mm), 40" circular knitting needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, removable marker, cable needle, waste yarn for provisional CO, stitch holders, size 7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 53" wide and 38.25" long from shoulder to hem. Ruana shown on model with 36" bust.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 30 rows = 4" in Andalusian st.
- Color shown is 1307 Pressed Grapes.