Originally from: $150.00 to $159.00
Some options as low as $105.00 to $114.00
Taken from: Blue Sky Fibers The Classic Series "Carver Capelet" - The Carver Capelet is a versatile and modern addition to your wardrobe. This color blocked piece is knit from the top down with no seaming. Created in Suri Merino, it is both warm and soft with a beautifully fluid drape.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Jane Veitenheimer.
- Size US 9 - 40" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS/S (M/L, XL/XXL)
- Finished Measurements: CHEST: 32 (39½, 47)", HEM CIRCUMFERENCE: 48 (59¼, 70½)", LENGTH: 21½ (23¾, 27¼)" after blocking
- Gauge: 17 sts and 24 rows = 4"
- Colors Shown: 413 Fog and 418 Dusk.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
$150.00 Sale price: $105.00
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
$159.00 Sale price: $114.00
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit