Priced at $14.40
Taken from: Marianna Mel "Baby Hug Boots" - These little booties are sure to keep your cutie's toes warm! Warm, toasty, and cute to boot! Can be knit in a single color, or knit using 2 coordinating colors.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Medium Preemie, Large Preemie, Newborn, 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months
- Gauge: 22 stitches = 4 inches in stocking stitch.
- Yarn Shown: Unknown. We recommend using Blue Sky Fibers Skinny Cotton.