Priced from $69.20 to $103.80
This versatile multi-season top looks beautiful in Blue Sky's Printed Organic Cotton or regular solid Organic Cotton! This piece is knit in the round from the bottom up and divided at the armholes. Wear it by itself, layered over a long sleeved top, or under a jacket!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This project can also be made with the solid version of
Organic Cotton, too!
- Participating KAL members can get this pattern for free! The pattern can be added to your cart now for $6.00. But if you purchase yarn for the project, just email email@example.com and we can either email you the pattern or provide a download code for Ravelry, both options for free, as of April 1, 2020
- Designed by Sloan Lacasse
- US Size 8 (5 mm): 16", 24", & 32" circular needles; US Size 10 (6 mm): 32" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40.75 (44.25, 47.5, 50.75, 54, 57.5)"
- Gauge: 15 sts x 19 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Shown in Blue Sky Fibers Printed Organic Cotton. 4 (4, 5, 5, 5, 6) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit