Priced from $95.00 to $171.00
Get ready to cozy up in style with the beautiful Lakewood Tee by Sarah Kenyon! Made in the soft and unique strands of Blue Sky Fibers Printed Organic Cotton yarn, this tee is the perfect choice for any occasion whether it be dancing through a meadow or simple nights spent at home crafting on the couch! With a pop of detail in the ribbing and a delightful pattern knit in the round from the bottom up, all that's left is choosing your favorite color and casting on!
Get your needles and notions ready! From June 1st to August 31st Blue Sky Fibers is hosting a Knit-A-Long this summer for the Lakewood Tee and Tulsa Tank!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Sarah Kenyon
- The pattern is available on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Sizes: XS(S, M , L XL)(2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
- Finished measurements:
- Chest circumference: 37¾ (41¾, 45½, 49½, 53¾) (57¾, 63, 66, 69¾)"
- Length: 22¾ (22¾, 24, 24¼, 24¾) (25, 26¼, 26½, 27¾)"
- Sleeve length to underarm: 6½ (6½, 6½, 6¾, 6¾) (6¾, 6¾, 6¾, 7)"
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) needles are required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch holders, stitch marker, tapestry needle.
- Shown in Blue Sky Fibers Printed Organic Cotton Worsted in the color 2202 Mayflower. 5(5, 6, 6, 7)(7, 8, 8, 9) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit