Priced at $72.00
The Fletcher Cowl is a beautifully crafted knitting pattern that offers a perfect blend of style and warmth. Designed with meticulous attention to detail, this cowl features a mesmerizing geometric texture. This cowl is the perfect versatile addition to any winter wardrobe. Whether you're knitting one for yourself or as a thoughtful gift, the Fletcher Cowl will keep you snug and stylish throughout the chilly months.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Michael Vloedman
- One Size
- This pattern is available on Michael Vloedman Ravelry!
- Finished Circumference at Bottom: 84"
- Finished Circumference at Top: 62"
- Finished Height: 8"
- US Sizes 17 (12 mm) needles and are required but not included.
- Notions: stitch marker and tapestry needle are recommended.
- Shown in Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok North in the colors 4300 - Cast Iron, 4302 - Gravel Road, and 4310 - Cranberry Compote. 1 hank of each color is required.