Priced at $326.00
Taken from Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '08/'09 Winter: "Bulky alpaca yarn flowers spectacularly into a huge and stunning wrap whenheld double. Designer Tanis Gray went to extra-long lengths, repeating the 24-row leaf lace pattern ten times, but you can easily adjust the pattern to any length. And you can use any weight of yarn for and equally gorgeous effect".
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- The pattern is in Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '08/'09 Winter.
- Size US 19 needles, or size to obtain gauge.
- Finished Size: 140 x 18 in
- Gauge: 6.5 sts and 9 rows/4 inches in stockinette, 2 strands held tog.
- Color Shown is #1211 Frost