Priced at $174.00
Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Mammoth snowflakes circle Hatta's chunky Fair Isle vest, knit in five icy shades of Bulky from Blue Sky Alpacas. Worked seamlessly to the underarm, it knits up swiftly on size 15/10mm needles. Clean single ribbing trims the hem and button bands, while garter stitch lends texture to the edgings at the armholes. The plush shawl collar is worked separately in two pieces."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016. Design by Yoko Hatta.
- Needles required but not included: 11-40" and 15-40". Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, six 1" buttons, large bobbins, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37.5(41,44.5,48,51.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge:9 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches in St st using larger needles.
- Colors Shown: #1211 Frost, #1004 Polar Bear, #1001 Lynx, #1214 Pluto, #1003 Porcupine.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit