Priced from $70.00 to $126.00
From designer Andrea Rangel: "This lightweight pullover is a sweet, elegant treasure that will carry you between seasons. The yoke pattern is simple but mesmerizing, making it a wonderful first sweater pattern and a wardrobe staple. I named it after seablush, a plant that produces wonderful little pink puffballs of flowers because of their colour. It's native to Vancouver Island and was one of the first plants I ever grew in my garden."
Seablush is knit seamlessly from the top down and features subtle texture, optional waist shaping, and two options for sleeve length.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Rangel
- This pattern can be downloaded from the designer's Ravelry store here: (pattern link)
- US Sizes 2 (2.75 mm) 16" & 32" circular, set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 5 stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (35, 38, 41) [44.25, 47, 50, 53] (56, 59, 62)" after blocking
- Gauge: 29 stitches and 40 rounds = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Biches et Buches Le Petit Lambswool. 5 (5, 5, 6) [6, 7, 7, 7] (8, 8, 9) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit