Priced from $70.00 to $112.00
Knit seamlessly from the bottom up, this glorious yoke sweater features gentle A line shaping and a simple colorwork pattern. Look no further for the perfect stranded sweater! Featured originally in Laine Magazine Issue 6, the pattern is now available as a Ravelry download.
- You can download the pattern from the designer's Ravelry store here: (pattern link)
- Designed by Astrid Troland
- US Sizes 2.5 (3 mm) & 4 (3.5 mm): set of dpns & 32" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, tapestry needle
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL); Shown in size M. Recommended ease: 4-6" / 10-15 cm of positive ease.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37 (40, 44.25, 47.25, 51, 54.5)" / 92.5 (100, 111, 118, 127.5, 136.5) cm
- Shown in Biches et Buches Le Cashmere & Lambswool, we recommend Biches et Buches Le Petit Lambswool instead! 4 (5, 5, 6, 6, 7) skeins of MC and 1 skein off CC are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit