Priced at $36.60
Taken from: Modern Tapestry Crochet "West Wind Shawl" - Just in case a chill blows in, a shawl is an ever-useful accessory to have at hand. Wrap this one around your shoulders to warm up and add a confident, graphic statement to your look.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Modern Tapestry Crochet "West Wind Shawl".
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 74" wide and 34" tall (excluding fringe) after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sc blo and 12 rows = 4".
- Colors shown are 5116 Dove and 5182 Back Currant.