Priced from $63.00 to $90.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Winter 2014: "Closely set cables curve along the fronts of the cropped NoBo Jacket. The back is worked first; fronts are picked up from the side seams and worked perpendicularly, turning upward with the aid of short-rows."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Winter 2014, pg 101 - NoBo Jacket.
- Size US 9 straight and double point needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), removable stitch markers, a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 16.5 (18.25, 20, 22, 23.5)" back width at underarm/bust after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 22 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is: #6121 Sunny.