Priced at $36.00
Designed by Brenda York for Berroco - Knit this easy kid's poncho in no time with Berroco Ultra Wool! Simple garter stitch on larger needles knits up quickly, and the lace edge is crocheted on in finishing.
- Sizes US 11 (8 mm) - 16" & 29" & US 10 1/2 (6.5 mm) - 16"
circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 4 stitch markers (1 a different color
Crochet hook, size 6.00 mm (J), tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 76" around lower
edge x 22" long to lowest point after blocking
- Gauge: 12 sts and 24 rnds = 4" in Garter St
- Yarn shown is Berroco Ultra Wool in color - 3 balls #33153 Heather
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits