Priced from $55.00 to $99.00
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #8 - Kelo "Honeydew" - We all need a little coziness and a little luxury in our lives, right? The Honeydew Pullover is where those two worlds meet, with a gentle drape and large collar, it's truly a wonder to craft and wear! This sweater is worked seamlessly from the bottom up and the entire body is worked in the textured pattern based on simple twists.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Justyna Lorkowska.
- Size US 4 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, 2-3 stitch holders or waste yarn, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40.75 (43.25, 47.25, 51.25, 55.25, 59.25, 63.25)" after blocking. This pattern recommends 6-10" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarns shown are Martin's Lab Silky Mohair and Martin's Lab Cashmerino. We don't currently carry these yarns, but Berroco Ultra Wool DK is a great substitute.