Priced at $78.00
Taken from Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fall: "Nature finds its way into any love story worth telling. Here, it's in the band of mirrored squirrels and pine trees worked Fair Isle-style just above the ribbed border of Yoko Hatta's bird's-eye cardigan."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fall, page 90.
- Size US 6 straights, US 8 straights, and seven 3/4" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements (buttoned): 36.5 (40, 44, 48)".
- Gauge: 22 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #6207 and #6209.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit