Priced from $28.00 to $50.99
Taken from It Girl Crochet: "Mosaic crochet, which usually involves juggling multiple balls of yarn, can seem daunting. This scarf takes away all the complexity by breaking the pattern down into rows of stripes, so you only work one color at a time. The best surprise of the scarf is that the "wrong" side is not wrong at all but displays another great pattern, thus giving you two scarves in one."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from It Girl Crochet, pg 45 - Op-Art Reversible Scarf.
- Size G crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 4.75" x 65" after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts and 15 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Redwood Mix and Moonshadow.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit