Priced at $52.50
Taken from Berroco - River: "This stunning pullover is worked with texture and slip stitches. The body is worked in the round, then the front and back are separated and worked back and forth in rows to the shoulders."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco - River, pg 9 - Coburg.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needles, US 8 - 16" circular needles, US 8 double point needles, US 7 - 32" circular needles, US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is #6204 and #6214.
30" Bust Buckwheat/Steel Cut Oats
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit