Priced from $10.50 to $37.45
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "The combination of three stitch patterns--textured little waves, brioche, and a stockinette cable--makes these fingerless gloves interesting to knit and stylish to wear. Because there is no difference in row gauges, the cable pattern is a bit longer and forms an attractive "dip" along the edge. This design demonstrates how to adapt multiple patterns for working harmoniously in the round. Pay close attention to the details and be sure to work separate charts for the two gloves."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 163 - Brioche Fingerless Gloves.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 7 double point needles, US 6 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18.25 (20, 22.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 32 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Denim Mix.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit