Priced from $24.00 to $36.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 - A basic raglan pullover knitting pattern is elevated with a simple lace panel added at the top of the sleeves. Knit in the round from the bottom up, this tee features minimal seaming and only requires a few balls of Berroco Remix Light.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 7-32", 7-24" and 6-24" circular needles, and size US 7 double points (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 8 stitch markers, waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)" " after blocking
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches
in stockinette stitch on larger needles.
- Color shown is 6991 Juniper.