Taken from: Making No. 3 / Dots "Hope Cardigan" - Lovely cardigan with delicate lace detailing along the neck and down the sleeves.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Amy Christofferson
- Size US 3 and US 5 needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, spare cable needle, stitch holder, eight 1/2" buttons, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette stitch.
- Color shown is 6930 Smoke.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.