Priced from $36.00 to $60.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Dreamaway Vest" - A simple open-front vest knitting pattern is worked from the bottom up in one piece, with the shoulders finished in a three-needle bind off. Knit this great layering piece for any season!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designer: Melissa LaBarre for Berroco
- 32" and 16" circular needles, size 8 (5.00 mm), 3 double-pointed needles (dpns), size 8 (5.00 mm) for 3-needle bind off (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers, waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Back Width at Bust Measurements: 17.5 (19.25, 21.5, 23.5, 25.75)". This garment was designed with approximately 2-4" of ease. The fronts do not meet so the fit is forgiving.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 23 rows = 4 inches
in stockinette stitch.
- Color shown is 3949 Nightfall.