Priced at $24.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Cohansey Cowl" - A traveling slip-stitch pattern creates a sideways herringbone-like texture for this cowl knitting pattern, made with Berroco Remix.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Mary Lou Egan for Berroco
- 24" circular needle, size 8 (5.00 mm), 1 double pointed needle (dpn), size 6 (4.00 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 7.5" wide and 36" around.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 23 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette Stitch.
- Color shown is 3917 Periwinkle.