This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website - An architectural lace pattern is knit lengthwise, then stitches are then picked up along the side of the border. Short rows are worked in garter stitch to form the body of this crescent-shaped shawl.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Designer: Alison Green
- 29" or longer circular needle, size 7 (4.50 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: XX after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches
in Garter Stitch.
- Color shown is 1354 Palace.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.