Priced from $10.00 to $20.00
Taken from: Portfolio Vol. 3 "Triteia Cowl" - A simple cowl shows off the great stitch definition of cotton blend yarn. A stockinette section demonstrates the great drape from the plant-based fiber, while an easy lace pattern speaks to the yarn's stitch definition.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Portfolio Vol. 3 "Triteia Cowl".
- Size US 6-24" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 18.5" circumference at neck opening x 12.75 (14.25)" length at center x 32 (36.75)" circumference at bottom opening after blocking. Shown in size 32".
- Gauge: 19 sts and 25 rows = 4" in St st after blocking; 17 sts and 25 rows = 4" in Simple Lace pattern after blocking.
- Color shown is 1626 Mackeral.