Priced from $27.00 to $43.20
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 3 "Anniu Top" - Dropped stitches add an elegant look to this tee. Work both body pieces individually on the bias, then seam after blocking and dropping stitches.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco Portfolio Vol. 3 "Anniu Top".
- 32" circular needles, sizes 5 (3.75 mm) and 7 (4.50 mm), 1 set double-pointed needles (dpns), size 5 (3.75 mm) (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: locking stitch markers.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36(40-44-48-52-56-60-64)" after blocking. Note: This garment was designed with approximately 4 - 6" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 30 rows = 4" in St st on larger needle (after blocking).
- Color shown is 6657 Lippet.